Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
Coronavirus is most commonly spread from an infected person through:
- Respiratory droplets generated when you cough or sneeze
- Close, and prolonged personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands
- Touching surfaces or objects with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose or eyes
Types of Work Performed:
ProActive is currently offering the following services for hospitals and essential service businesses;
- Best practice cleaning and disinfection of any area potentially exposed COVID-19.
- Barrier and hoarding construction to create isolation units and containment chambers
- Infection control containment systems
If you have questions regarding a project, would like information about our COVID-19 response services or would like to request an on-site consultation – contact us.